THEN

THEN
MANY MOONS AGO

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sole Vegan

Even though this ol heathen Is a sole vegan No deceiving this evening What do yo folks believe in ? Was kissin chicks since My little pony No joke Stand up dude So no Rollie Pollie Holy Mackerel Actual Factuals I was raised next to Capital Punishment and a bunch of ish A spooky vibe the night Tookie died Hun ? What a raisin in the sun ? Um, it's a bake grape Even though this ol heathen Is a sole vegan No deceiving this evening What do yo folks believe in ? Better yet Its sun dried Don't get it twisted o Tongue tied Since 06` I lived mo than one life From flyer than a pheasant To a myre crum peasant It was a lesson I was steppin Blind still in a minefield Kins best friend was a pen Signed sealed A divine feel I convey My quotes got mo soul than Sundays Better yet the Sabbath My text is fresh to death, it's a habit You know my dope lines establish Trends my pen sends Hymns At all cost broke you off like Slim Jim Even though this ol heathen Is a sole vegan No deceiving this evening What do yo folks believe in ?

No comments:

Post a Comment