THEN

THEN
MANY MOONS AGO

Friday, September 3, 2021

Intro to International Studies Assignment 1

1. The example I chose was one of my blog posts from blogger.com 2. This blog is published on the world wide web so as long as blogger.com and the internet exist, then so will my blog post. My audience is myself ,all my classmates and anyone who googles Kin Camell. 3. In the blog post entitled "A Future like Martin Luther's", I empathize with the aspirations of Martin Luther (from Germany). I understand how easy it is for humans to fall prey to temptation, so I strive for a simple and humble life. 4. Well according to Harrison "the moral and social passion for doing good; it is the study and pursuit of perfection, and this perfection is the growth and predominance of our humanity proper, as distinguished from our animality", (Harrison, 1971). And I definitely meet the definition of being in the pursuit of perfection and even if I don't obtain perfection I am not making the same mistakes I made 8 years ago. I stopped drinking alcohol on August 18 2013. The link for my blog post : https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://kincamell.blogspot.com/2020/12/kin-camells-future-like-martin-luthers.html&ved=2ahUKEwiUwfeI1s_yAhUuHzQIHcBdA8UQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3q3vC1nGHesfE5LrleJSHZ

No comments:

Post a Comment