THEN

THEN
MANY MOONS AGO

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Kin Camell's Leap of Faith

 Since this is

Concerning learning

Kin is determined as the German

Kiekegaard and my regards

Are high and I got a scarred heart

And a scarred mind


I need a escape

From the numb

Streets of hate

This is

My leap of faith


Gave yall all my energy

And the memories the keepsake


Some say

I'm deeper than preachers

And Theogens

See thee ol Kin

Was just quotin

Philosophies

To help Camell's

Ill atrocities


On San Pab

And International

Its gist beyond damn bad

& Kin's irrational


For thinkin

Since I stopped drinkin

I'll mop you off ya socks

With this ink pen

And papyrus

That's right

And in Kin's

Past life


I provided ya sinus

With sacs of white

This line is sublime Ms.

This pen is Kin's rod

I tend to mend odd jobs fa God

And this evening  shows

The redeeming of a heathen's soul


I live this

I admit it

And I am

The biggest critic

Of the lyrics

Which appear clear

In Kin's spirit


On San Pab

And International

Its gist beyond damn bad

& Kin's irrational


I thought Kin's grateful

Why ya pot slim on faith

Not even plate full ?


I box with logic

And Kins been witty

Since he emptied

His closest

Fo sho respected

No folks rejected

Disposits


Passion throws

Rationational

Ova the rails of safety

And like Noah

Camell just crazy


So damn it

No bandage

For an ol romantic

I panicked

And left my boo stranded

And like Kiekegaard

My life's charged

In love I've been

And now I vowed

To be an island


They say

Kin is stranger

Since his path to God

Was endangered

By a beautiful distraction

Its actual

Rational

is safer than passion


Its wild how

I abused the booze

And use to

Get drunk on stouts

No my style moves

On a monk route


They say

Kin been coo coo

And Eyday he extends

His limbs to remove

Thee trash

From the street and ave

Most folks peep and laugh


My tribe doesnt reside

Where fables be

Once you label me

You negate to see

Kin's clarity

And similarities


On San Pab

And International

Its gist beyond damn bad

& Kin's irrational








No comments:

Post a Comment