THEN

THEN
MANY MOONS AGO

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Kin Camell Reveal My Lines

 Ken Camell ll

Nov 17 2020

Hum 6

Prof Sabzevary


                            Assignment 5


Reveal my lines

To Heal the blind

Like the Son of Man

Despite guns in hands

I got a pen

Kin gotta win


Let's start with Eckhart

Meister, was he a shiester

Or wiser for his deciphers

And interpretations

And Kin's Church relations

My verse slammed

The curse of Ham

My Melanin

Guides Camell again

To excel with my pen

(Woo) Exhale my sins

Most folks act hostile

No hope for Acts of The Apostles

My land is loaded like bases

And the dosage deprived faith quick


A lot of pain

Not rough enough

To stop and change


This man strives

My lifes an anti

Rom Com

I'm a pawn

On Streets with deadly distractions

Swing your thing

Like Reggie Jackson

Sing or sling

Apply heavy passion

Be a King

Be a Queen

In every fashion


My art attracts truth and bonds

Like Mark Matthew Luke and John


No signs

So blind

I lost my soul & mind

And in a land of sin

It's a high cost

To go and find

Peace, & self respect

Release the stale regret


Yeah kin sends a prayah

To Phyllis Hyman

Feel this line then

My rhythm sendin visions

Making sense, no blurs

This is a gift

Like Frankincense, Gold ,mur.


Reveal my lines

To Heal the blind

Like the Son of Man

Despite guns in hands

I got a pen

Kin gotta win








No comments:

Post a Comment