THEN

THEN
MANY MOONS AGO

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Kin = Kinetc

"Peace to the land of dope ,Peace to the man smoke "

(Like Dave Stewart)
 (Thy Tribe stays truer)



Sh!t
All  you
With
the gual too

want this 
bastid
to walk yall due
Fast quick

Mam,  I
Am  Man
That stands
And endured
Your fams Manure


In shock
Yet Hacked it

Ta get rid
of ya kids
And ya shit
Yes, it tragic.

Dang,
Since a zygote
i carried thee
pain
pyscho
therapy

So when i write
im rebuildin my health
i cant lie
 i tried killin my self

Oh kins
 quite psyched

it wasnt my season
to leave and
this heathen
got a reason for breathing

they say
My demons

are way cray
And im too demented
And twisted

For your sermon
at least my cellibance
has relavence
im a born again
virgin

so my next ex
gotta be cleaner than detergent
even though
im ready to cut
Like 10 sergens
kins determined

to find his
isis
Her body and mind
are priceless
i know love dont pay bills
but it does pay
to stay trill
And loyal.
commitments
upliftment



Gist
All of  you
With
the gual too
want this 
bastid
to walk through

my genes
 stay clean
no dirt or soil
kin is kinetic
so his genetics
move naturally
no synthetics

genetics not modified
you can bet i
got qualified
by the hi
power vibe
now yur abliged
like mary



Gist
All of  you
With
the gual too
want this 
bastid
to walk through

forever fresh
cant spoil me
and with loyalty
i established a team
fam said
 math is supreme
Masta tha data
this basta doesnt have activata
still i will
 let my soul  glow
fo sho
no joke
Flow so cold
go and grab yo coat
and since kins better
than hes been ever
no need to relax
its my pens pleasure
i know destiny
Wont wait
gotta carry my pen weight
pitch raw
On the corner
Of home plate

Like Dave Stewart
My ways  truer.

No comments:

Post a Comment