THEN

THEN
MANY MOONS AGO

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Final Ethnic Studies 1 Essay Topic ?

Ken Camell ll
July 17, 2019
Ethnic Studies 1

                            Final Essay Proposal

For my Ethnic Studies final essay I will prove just how deceptive corporations and politicians (government) have been in regard to profits generated from prison labor "modern slavery". I will connect the dots to which industries and companies profit from inmates i.e the bail industry, the phone industry ,the corporations plus the local, state and federal government.

Considering CoreCivic (private prison group) is traded on the NYSE I know my research and essay will lead to some greedy people. As a means to convey my point I will use the persuasive essay format utilizing contrast, paradoxes ,cause and effect. My topic relates to our curriculum specifically Duvernay's 13th Documentary and  Michelle Alexander's "The New Jim Crow": Mass Prison Industrial Complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment